There is a first class mobile home on site that is available to visitors. It consists of
- A lounge area
with French digital TV channels & DVD player.
- A bathroom and shower
- A separate toilet,
- A fitted kitchen, with all the utensils you'll need including gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge etc.
- Two bedrooms, both with brand new beds, that can sleep three people (one double room and one single).
- The sofa in the living area is also convertible to allow a further sleeping area.
Price: 275€ per Week
The facilities on the water are very good. At the entrance to the venue there is a shower and English style toilet block with two hot showers and two toilets. The block consists of:
- Two hot showers.
- A stainless steel wash basin.
- Bench seating so you can get changed easily and comfortably.
- There is a toilet inside the block as well as a separate one outside
so you don't have to wait your turn if the shower is occupied.
Shower block Photos>>
The nearest supermarket is in the village of Guignicourt, some 8 miles away. The nearby village of Beaurieux does have a small grocers, bakers, butchers and chemists.