- Anglers are requested not to arrive before 12:00 noon at the venue and to vacate the site before 10:00 the following Saturday.
- Three rods per angler. Barbless hooks only. No braided mainlines
- Rods must NOT be left unattended.
- Large landing net obligatory – 42” minimum
- Unhooking mats must be used and wetted before use. The use of antiseptic is obligatory for disinfecting hook holds.
- The sacking of fish is not allowed even at night.
- Anglers must cast straight out from their pegs
- Particles must be cooked correctly (no Peanuts)
- Bait boats are allowed.
- Do not throw any litter, cigarette ends or bottle tops on the floor or in the lake
- Please use the toilets provided
- Fires are not allowed, but the use of a barbecue off the ground is permitted
- Do not shine strong lights directly at the lake at night.
- No swimming
- The cutting of trees and bankside vegetation is not permitted
- Please do not block the paths and tracks with cars or equipment
- Swims and facilities must be left clean
- Any angler disrupting the peace (loud music, shouting, or excessive use of bright lights) will be asked to leave the premises without refund
- Dogs are allowed, but must be kept under control at all times. They must remain by their owner at all times.
- All accompanying people are the responsibility of the angler.
- The management cannot be responsible for any theft or damage to personal property caused on premises.
- In the case of a disagreement between anglers please contact the owner. The decision of the owner is final.
- If anglers fail to comply with these rules the owner is within his right to expel the offending person, without refund.
- No refund will be given to anglers leaving the venue before the end of their session.